Thursday, June 5, 2008

personal reflection


Hi people
For those that don’t know they called me shorty and I am a junior at Life Academy and I will be graduating next year. Every year the school have this program that is called pocesion and what that is like if you need credits for some class that will help you so you could get a better grade. You have 4 choose to pick but sometimes they don’t give you what you want and you have to deal with it and if you try to change it the principle won’t let you change it. So I got this program that is called WHYS UP? And what we do in that class is that we are going to compare our community with others and see what people have to say the at the end we are going to put it together and make a video and we are going to show it to the hole school at exhibition night. So now lets talk about me am a friendly person am a out going person that don’t like to have any problems with people. I really want to graduated from high school and want to be a nurse for kids am not a A student but I really like to go to school so yeah well I got to go see people later.

1 comment:

claudia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY I WHICH U DA BEST TAKE CARE