Thursday, June 5, 2008

My BFF

My friend my sister she everything to me when I have problem I go to her and I talk to her and she would understand me and that’s what I like about her. I would never let her go and I hope she would never let me for another friend cuz that would really hurt me. We share everything we buy the same thing. Am ma describe her she is normal size very pretty we like to go shopping like to buy shoes and clothes and especially like to go dancing and we have the same thing in commend and that WHY we belong together. After graduating from high school we say that we were going to go live together we don’t want to live with our parent no more we want to be along with no rules we want to be free like a bird. We want to go to college together. We want to do everything together. If funny when we are walking together after and we are holding hand and their was this time that one girl came up to me and told if my friend was my girlfriend and I say yes and they just look at us if we were crazy and they left and me and my friend started to laugh.
*~ I LUB MY BEST FRIEND VANE~*

No comments: