Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Castro district on San Francisco


My experience in san Francisco was good it was a lot of fun because we got the five interview and no one would sa no they would say yes so that was not that hard that I thought or in the other field trips we gone to in the other field trips were more hard because no one would like to get interview and that as hard for us because that way would not make our video that we had to but yesterday was a lot of un then the other field trips and I had never seen so many gay in my life i dont mean it in a bad way in a good way. the only thing i didnt like is that there was not that food to chose and it was alittle expensive that i though i didnt had that much money i would like to go again to castro.

1 comment:

claudia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY I WHICH U THE BEST TAKE CARE