Monday, June 2, 2008

Babysister

I did came on Friday and I stayed home to take care of my little sister because she was sick and she didn’t went to school and there was no one to take care of her so I had to stayed home. It was boring because we didn’t do nothing my sister was just sleeping and I was watching TV while my sister was sleeping but sometimes I felt sorry fro my sister because she was very sick and I couldn’t do nothing to help her and at the same time was fun because I didn’t go to school. On Sunday I went to Costco to buy some food for the house and then at night wanted to see a movie and we saw one miss called it was scary but at the end it was week I didn’t like it that much. Monday when I got to school Olivia told me that why I didn’t came on Friday that it was fun she told me that they went to ride some bouts on downtown Oakland and today we are going to san Francisco.

No comments: